Friday, December 31, 2010

October to December 2010
Upon arriving in Arizona in mid October, we've enjoyed continuing to make our house into a home! Some additional paint and garage sales have helped lots. We've certainly enjoyed all the company stopping by and hope YOU will too. One of my favorite photos is Ken with friend Les. Do you think they were more interested in the new flat screen TV than listening to Susan and me chit chat? :-)

I'm including a photo from this summer's wedding of Michelle and Tom. (They finally got their pictures from the photographer.) They have definitely experienced those wedding vows...that is the part about 'in sickness and health'. Dec. 9 I went to Portland to help out the family while Michelle underwent some major surgery at the OHSU Hospital. She's still recouping at home and we pray for a speedy recovery.


Christmas time in Portland was indeed great fun. Among the gifts Michelle and Tom shared were baby quilts they had made for their future nieces and/or nephews. Yes...next June will be an exciting month in our family!!!!




A joyous Christmas dinner was shared at our dear friend Nancy's home. The beautiful table was just right for all 14 of us!


The Christmas evening championship record for this Jenga game filled with exceptional skill and enthusiasm went 32 rounds! That's quite amazing.

Spending the holidays with my daughters and their families was a beautiful gift!

Can you imagine how these grand kids are growing? (If you didn't know me you'd think I was a shortie!) We had a fantastic time together!

Finally 2010 comes to a conclusion back in Arizona with a fun evening shared with friends Rich, Mary, and Ray. It is quite evident who was winning this game on New Year's Eve!

1 Comments:

At 1:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Guys!

Just read your blog (2:20 a.m., 2/14) and thoroughly enjoyed it. I wish I would have known you were in Portland over Christmas. It would have been nice to see you since I generally spend the holidays there with Trevor and Lisa and family. Give me a jingle so we can get together while you're in Arizona. I am so saddened to hear of the loss of the pavilion at Riverside. Until later --- Gavin (915-588-0025)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home